TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Really..
People Seeking Info

Subject Really..

Posted by ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA) on August 09, 2010 at 4:52 PM
  This message has been viewed 979 times.

In Reply To 1) You dont understand what i meant. posted by ZiNnYc on August 09, 2010 at 02:00 PM

Message 1) I actually got it thanks. It doesn't change my opinion of how you are when it comes to interacting with the people on this site. You are still routinely rude and belittling to the people you respond to.

2) I called you Mr. Opinionated intentionally. Apparently, that was over your head there Tiger. (ie demonstrating what normally occurs on this site.

3) As I stated, usually when there is an issue on this forum that is exactly what happens and I was simply stating that it is nice to have a well worded and thought out response instead of the ranting bullshit that usually occurs. Apparently you missed the whole point of my original post there Tiger.

It has already been done with my boxes so I'm used to it. Thanks. And the calendars are a gift from me to the forum so if you want the job of making them, feel free. I will actually get to keep some of my time. Thanks for the offer. I am sure the forum members will appreciate the fact that you want to make a calendar for them.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.